Home / User comments

Display

• windypics - Thursday 13 September 2018 18:56Reply
    @ Stefan : The perfect combination! :sourire:
  • Stefan - Thursday 13 September 2018 18:23Reply
    Fully equipped!
  • windypics - Monday 26 February 2018 22:46Reply
    @ Colin Smith : Very true. That green mound behind there would be the ideal place for a set of stocks, (there are a nice set in St Bart's graveyard not too far from there currently doing nowt), and I would happily stick the buggers in them, and leave a few very high voltage cattle prods lying around handy just in case any passers-by fancied giving them a jolt or two. Course that would probably infringe their civil liberties and upset the poor little darlings! :happy:
  • Colin Smith - Saturday 24 February 2018 22:15Reply
    The latter of your three suggestions is, in my opinion, the most accurate.
  • windypics - Tuesday 27 June 2017 22:21Reply
    @ Colin Smith : Very true, the only good spam is a Spamcan! :sourire:
  • Colin Smith - Monday 26 June 2017 22:41Reply
    By the time they found a can opener and opened that "Spamcan" the train would have traversed the whole line three or four times, methinks!!
  • windypics - Thursday 13 October 2016 00:09Reply
    Hi Boo, Glad to help. I don't know if you are aware of it, but Rosso have an up to date Fleetlist hidden away on their website at: http://www.rossobus.com/enthusiasts
  • Boo - Monday 10 October 2016 06:28Reply
    I just took a pic of this in Bacup the other day... I just found yours while looking to find the reg number to add to the photo tags on mine.. Cheers!
  • windypics - Sunday 19 June 2016 16:11Reply
    @ guest : I hadn't even noticed that, I'll be sure to take some garlic with me next time just in case! :sourire:
  • guest - Sunday 19 June 2016 13:53Reply
    Those fangs look a bit serious!