Windypics Photogallery

Home / User comments

Display comments on Photos | Albums
Filter
Display

• windypics - Monday 26 February 2018 22:46Reply
    @ Colin Smith : Very true. That green mound behind there would be the ideal place for a set of stocks, (there are a nice set in St Bart's graveyard not too far from there currently doing nowt), and I would happily stick the buggers in them, and leave a few very high voltage cattle prods lying around handy just in case any passers-by fancied giving them a jolt or two. Course that would probably infringe their civil liberties and upset the poor little darlings! :happy:
  • Colin Smith - Saturday 24 February 2018 22:15Reply
    The latter of your three suggestions is, in my opinion, the most accurate.
  • windypics - Tuesday 27 June 2017 22:21Reply
    @ Colin Smith : Very true, the only good spam is a Spamcan! :sourire:
  • Colin Smith - Monday 26 June 2017 22:41Reply
    By the time they found a can opener and opened that "Spamcan" the train would have traversed the whole line three or four times, methinks!!
  • windypics - Thursday 13 October 2016 00:09Reply
    Hi Boo, Glad to help. I don't know if you are aware of it, but Rosso have an up to date Fleetlist hidden away on their website at: http://www.rossobus.com/enthusiasts
  • Boo - Monday 10 October 2016 06:28Reply
    I just took a pic of this in Bacup the other day... I just found yours while looking to find the reg number to add to the photo tags on mine.. Cheers!
  • windypics - Sunday 19 June 2016 16:11Reply
    @ guest : I hadn't even noticed that, I'll be sure to take some garlic with me next time just in case! :sourire:
  • guest - Sunday 19 June 2016 13:53Reply
    Those fangs look a bit serious!
  • windypics - Friday 22 January 2016 21:28Reply
    @ Alan : Hi Alan, Rawtenstall Station always seems to get that lovely golden glow from the low Sun in winter, the only problem is that it doesn't come out very often, as it's usually far too busy raining here! :sourire:
  • Alan - Thursday 21 January 2016 17:11Reply
    Very nice photo Alan nice light